Dream: The Rabbi of Jerusalem and the Priestly Prayer - The Daughters of the Kingdom are Released

This dreams was so powerful I woke up laughing with great joy. I believe this dream seems to announce two things 1) The Return of the Remnant of Israel to the Lord and 2) A Prophetic Release of the Daughters of the Kingdom.

the tallit or prayer shawl
Here it is:

My wife and I were in a house, in Jerusalem. In dreams you somehow just know things, but I say Jerusalem not only because I just knew but rather because at one point I peaked out and it was certainly a narrow, residential street, with possibly stone walls, just like I would imagine Jerusalem. Standing or walking nearby was a Hasidic Jewish woman and she was the only person outside. It was not very cheerful outside; it seemed overcast, dull and grey.

There are a lot of people in the house, none of whom we know. Then a rather large figure of a man, a rabbi, wearing a prayer shawl (tallit), and donning a very long, white/grey beard (think Gandalf) enters the house. He is quite surprisingly very welcoming, specifically to me as I was a little uneasy when he entered and he says in fluent Arabic, "Ahlan wa Sahlan!" (a welcoming greeting) with a big smile (How he knew me was also a mystery).

I somehow communicate to him "Do you know Arabic?" (I say somehow, I'm not sure if he read my mind or I said it).

And he says "Sure. But now let us gather. We will now bless our [or your] wives with the Lord's prayer, blessing, in Aramaic."

We all placed our hands on our wives, each husband to his wife, from behind on their shoulders as they sat down and we stood up, and we began this prayer. We were very much in close quarters. I vaguely remember he said Aramaic and I don't know Aramaic. In any case, I could not understand the prayer, except for a few words. We had papers with the prayer printed in Hebrew, though, which I understand better.

this was a symbol representing the letter that is said to
represent God's Name and the "Here O Israel"
refrain representing the Torah - and yes, Leonard Nemoy who played
Spock was inspired from his childhood memories to use this!
That's when I get up with boldness from who knows where and I start dancing around (a large, long
dining table?) loudly singing the priestly prayer of Number 6:24-27.

And then everybody, and I think the rabbi was included, because no one was left standing or sitting still... so everybody gets up and follows me singing and blessing along. It was around an oval or perhaps circular object of some sort, perhaps a table, but when they all got up none was the head nor the tail, we were all declaring this as one. If you know this blessing, it includes the name of God and I was singing it loudly with no hesitation - Jews today do not dare try to pronounce it - but I was saying it and they were also saying it boldly.

It was very powerful, very joyful and we did this three times.

***

Who is the Rabbi? I believe he was an angel, a very powerful angel. He knew me, was very large, could speak in my language, and seemed to hear my thoughts. When I had my dream where I saw Jesus I instantly knew it was Him when He spoke. I had no similar feeling however here but because the angel was dressed as a rabbi, my initial reaction was to be cautious. When writing this dream it became clear to me that the Rabbi was an angel.


Why was it overcast and grey outside? Probably, things were oppressive outside and it reminded me of the atmosphere of the second heaven dream I had a few days prior to this one. In all cases, whatever went on in the house may have changed it since it was so powerful.

What was the deal with the "Lord's prayer" and why was it in Aramaic? I believe this was a strong sign that all there were believers in Yeshua, both because we prayed the Lord's prayer and the common notion that Aramaic was a language Jesus spoke since it was the lingua franca of sorts in His time. In any case, I did not understand what we were saying and I have yet to figure that out.

How are the daughters of God being released prophetically? While I've written about this here, but after sharing this dream this point was also highlighted by others. We were blessing out wives and there was something very powerful that happened as a result. There's more to come on this, definitely!

Why the priestly blessing of Numbers 6:24-27 and including this name was so important? Firstly, I would recommend reading about this awesome blessing here. But what happened in this dream was very powerful because these were Jews who had come to believe in Yeshua the fulfillment of the Law and the oppressive system that had ruled them was broken. Moreover, there is a beautiful prophecy of Joel that is repeated in Romans that is a very strong confirmation of this dream. In this prophecy, it specifically speaks of the people calling on the Name of the Lord, i.e. Yahowa, in Zion (or Jerusalem).
And it will come about that whoever calls on the name of Yahowa Will be delivered; For on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem There will be those who escape, As Yahowa has said, Even among the survivors whom Yahowa calls. Joel 2:32
Why did we pray this 3 times? Three can be significant for many reasons but what is particularly relevant to me was it was the number of Resurrection, Jesus' Resurrection. I think this is a symbol of the Spiritual Resurrection from the dead of the descendants of Israel through Yeshua the Messiah, Jesus Christ.

***

Do you long to discover God in a deeper relationship? For Signs and Wonders? For His Gifts and Calling? All you have to do is ask God to give you more and more of the Spirit. Just ask for more of Him, especially to be able to see the Jesus Christ Crucified. I'll be saying more about this sometime soon, but essentially its as simple as that.

That I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind; And your sons and daughters will prophesy, Your old men will dream dreams, Your young men will see visions. Joel 2:28
So if you who are evil know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him! Luke 11:13
Until now you have not asked for anything in My name. Ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete. John 16:24


Like this post? Don't miss out by subscribing! 

Comments