A second heaven dream - The Tree and the Mine: The enemy's strategy to enslave the world and what to do about it

I shared this dream with some in the body who have the prophetic anointing. It was the first time I had such a dream, replete with huge amount of symbols, colors and numbers that I could not have possibly connected on my own. When I shared it with these prophets, they told me it was a second heaven dream, a dream where we catch a glimpse of the realm of the principalities and powers in second heaven, a counterfeit answer to the Kingdom of Heaven that Jesus spoke of. The focus of this dream is not on these powers but has simple and powerful revelatory insights for our walk with the Lord.

The purpose of my sharing this is also not to malign any group of people, nation or religion and I am not doing that in any way. The answer lies not in the immediate and seemingly obvious face value conclusion you can make, but instead I invite you to look deeper and see the real powers at work behind the scenes. There is A LOT of goodly, wholesome, Christ-filled words to apply for yourself personally, if you can bear with me. Finally, if you want a greater revelation of God, our Father loves it when you pray to know Him and His ways more. Just ask and those who ask receive. Blessings.

From here
Part 1 - The Tree

  • I'm sitting at a table with my wife and a group of Chileans (Chile does not have much meaning to me I don't have Chilean friends or connections with this nation).
  • Just beside the table is a beautiful, large apple tree looming almost over it. The apples are large, light yellow/golden with a tinge of red.
  • The Chileans are laughing and one of the them is boasting in the tree.
  • He takes the apples and laughs and shows us how to eat them, with salt.
  • There are so many apples, he is taking them and throwing them into the ground, even into a puddle.
  • I decide I would like to reach and grab one.
  • I climb the tree - but I discover the tree is really blackened and leafless, and not what it seemed when I was on the ground.
  • I grab a hold of an apple - it is very small, more red than appeared previously and has a worm in it. 
  • My wife is also climbing and reaching for an apple but I don't know if she gets one. 
Photo by Vincent Erhart on Unsplash
Part 2

  • I am visiting an abandoned mine, I am with a group of friends, I felt like they were school friends I don't recognize them. The mine is built into the hill, very large and open space with a little of the mountain forming a roof over head, maybe 600 feet off the ground. Upon reflection it was very, very barren, no greenery and the sky was not visible (like in the moon?)
  • There is a huge TV for announcements to miners, its as large as a cinema screen.
  • Some people arrive. At first I though they were security to kick us out - because we had snuck in - but they are a tour group of older people.
  • They join our group and some one begins explaining to us.
  • She goes to one of a few large ice coolers filled with soda cans and takes one.
  • It is yellow and white with a bit of red. (Like san Pellegrino soda from Italy)
  • She says "This is how they enslave the world." and someone asks how and he responds "through subliminal messages it is done" and points to some initials on the can 'MBS' as an example. 
  • She then explains that it's done principally by the "Cigarette" and "Cigar" industry.
  • Someone asks, "Well who is doing this?"
  • She responds "the 175."
  • They ask "who are the 175, the cigar/cigarette companies?"
  • "No, not companies, 175 funds!" she responds (I understood somehow that funds meant nations).

Here are the connections again in point form and but not in the order I discovered them:

  • Google Chile: First picture I see is of the Pope. (Ofcourse, the Pope is Chilean I thought).
  • Wait the Pope is not Chilean! He's from Argentina.
  • Prompted by God to Google Chilean - again, first picture is of the Pope. It's a story that broke out a day earlier about an abuse scandal hidden in the Chilean Church and the Pope received a letter about it or something. Just read the headline.
  • Google: 175 gematria - the first 2 words to appear on the list of a Hebrew/English Gematria website show that 175 is "Nero" and "Pope"
  • Google: 175 Hebrew Gematria - a list of 30 or so biblical words. Two stand out. "From the Kingdom - MeMamlaka" and "Wormwood - Laanah"
  • Google:175 nations - April 2016 the Paris Climate Accord was signed by 175 nations! First thing that appear on Google search with "175 nations" because I knew that funds meant nations.
    • Interestingly, that number today is 174 and USA pulled out recently.
  • MBS - what do they mean to me? The Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Saudia Arabia's name is Mohamad Bin Salman, he is called "MBS" in the Middle East and has been quite prominent on the news recently. The royalty of this kingdom call themselves the "custodian of the two holy mosques"
  • Yellow and White and a little Red - one of the first things I check. White and Yellow seemed like Vatican flag as soon as I pondered it, but the Red? To my surprise, the vatican flag is actually white and yellow flag with a little red. (Btw, I'm not one of those who points out and panics about the Catholic church and alludes that they are the antichrist etc).
  • Cigar and Cigarette Meaning - understood by me: fossil fuel industry, petrol, oil, cigars and cigarettes resemble factory smoke stacks.

  • Finally, I had a distinct impression that it was not about the Vatican or MBS or Chile or the Middle East, but rather about what they represented in the dream, about the principles behind these actors namely Religion, Economic dependence and Greed, Destruction of the Environment and Pollution, etc
  • I think the angel explaining was on our side. Did we sneak in for a reason?
  • Also the tree, I think, represents the ways of the world and how they are presented to us. But we can discern the trees from the Lord from those of the world.
***What to do with this? Jesus answers that.***

You're reading this and if you've read this far - I applaud and thank you! I wonder, does this produce peace? or Fear? Or conspiracy theory type of thing? Because it really so easily can. Oil, Major World Religions, the Vatican & Pope, the 175 gematria and the 175 nations, the Paris Accord and Climate Change, the Tobacco Industry, Abuse, Scandal, Catholic Church, MBS, Saudi Arabia... I mean you could right a book about this system! But here's the verse that comes to mind:

Isa 8:12 Do not call conspiracy everything this people calls a conspiracy; do not fear what they fear, and do not dread it.

That's one of the most powerful verses in the Bible. Don't fear what they fear and don't call conspiracy what they call conspiracy. Christians all over these days are shouting out fear, fear, fear and conspiracy conspiracy, conspiracy! It's a powerful and addictive message that's why this kind of message is easy to sell.

So no! I say no to this way!

The enemy enslaves the world with greed, pollution (and sickness), with impurity, with mammon, with self-sufficiency, with fear, with the religious spirit and the anti-christ spirit (both are one in my opinion). 

Now please hear what I believe God is telling me right now about how to deal with this dream: 

"But as for you Son, sow seeds of Life, be generous with what you have, trust Me, let go of your self-sufficiency, counteract this greed you see with the Generosity of the Spirit. You pray 'Your Kingdom Come'... I am teaching you how to make it come more and more in your life. Counteract the greed with Giving, not as a matter of quantity, but as a matter of your faith in Me."

Acts 20:35 ...remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.' 

Secondly, "As for the impurities you see in this world, Son, to the pure all things are pure. Do not fear to be polluted by the world. Instead, yield simply to My righteousness. This is very new to you, but grow and practice it every day. Every impure thought, every emotional foray into anger and hurt, leave and defeat it not by confronting them head on, but rather by refocusing on Me. See the Cross, the bloodied Tree, bloodied with My blood shed for you, and yield to My Righteousness. Yield, Son, Take My Yoke, Come to Me and Rest."

Rom 6:13 Neither yield your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.

Finally, "The Spirit of Religion is strong these days. Teach [them] to Hear Me, to Listen to Me, to Learn from Me. Teach them My ways. Let go of self-sufficiency, it is not of me and Religion is the champion of this teaching. I came full of Grace and Truth. We overcome evil with light, the darkness with good. We do not fight the evil head on, it is only an absence of good and light. Likewise, do not be overcome with all this evil, and take courage. Your faith is the victory in this world, which I have overcome. Take courage, Son."

Gal 2:21 I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly.

1 John 5:4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has overcome the world-- our faith.

Blessings to you all.


Like this post? Don't miss out by subscribing!

Comments