Is this the ancient signature of Jesus?

I had a vision while praying that led to an incredible association with ancient symbols and words from the religions of the East - including Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, and Jainism all being linked to Jesus! Get ready because this is truly mind blowing! There was no way I could have made this up.


I was praying one day when I saw the Veil, outside the Holy of Holies in the Heavenly Tabernacle (The Temple of Yahowah in Heaven). On the veil I saw a symbol. If you look at the pic below it is the symbol #1.

In a matter of minutes, googling something about inverted three's and ancient symbols I found the symbol #3. I then googled for sites that could help me find symbols if I drew them, again this was a few seconds. I got a hit which led to symbol #2.

Here are the meaning of the symbols... this is amazing.

The symbol I saw on the Veil was #1.

Symbol #1


This is the symbol that I saw in the vision, on the Veil, of the Heavenly Most Holy Place. It looks very much like Arabic calligraphy, as the 'inverted 3' is virtually identical to the Arabic letter 'ain'. There are no records that exactly match this symbol. (And you bet, I was very, very skeptical about this leading anywhere... but I took it one step at a time with the Holy Spirit's guidance). Let's begin!


Symbol #2


This is an ancient Cyrillic letter that is no longer in use. Many Slavic languages use the Cyrillic script. The letter depicted by this symbol, is for the sound "Ye" as in yes (pronounced in English).

Why is the "ye" important?

In Biblical Hebrew, many names that start with the Ye denotes the name of God, Yahowah. Thus Jeremiah is pronounced Yeremiah and means "Yahowah was appointed". Likewise, Joel is pronounced Yoel and signifies "Yahowah is God"; Joshua is pronounced Yehoshu'aa meaning "Yahowah is salvation" and in fact Jesus is a version of this name and is pronounced Yeshu'aa.

So essentially, symbol #2 was YE representing Yahowah--- whatever comes after is going to be very significant. I have placed symbol #2 to the right, because in the Semitic languages we write from right to left.

Symbol #3


Symbol #3 is the Sankrit representation of Aum. This is something most Christians would bristle at given the appropriation of this symbol in New Age philosophies. I nonetheless continued to investigate.

Sanskrit is the ancient, liturgical language of Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism and Jainism. Now while you're going to get many modern-day explanations for this symbol from New Agers, I wanted to know what the OLDEST meaning for this symbol was.

1st meaning of Symbol #3 = the Trinity!

According to the very ancient Sanskrit Vedic or Aryam (meaning noble) Hindu Scriptures, the Aum symbol of symbol #3 represents the TRIUNE nature of the One and Only Creator God!

So if you take Symbol #2 and #3 it would be Yahowa is Triune, but that did not satisfy me fully; I felt the Lord wanted me to dig deeper, so I did just a few more minutes of searching, trying to find any more substantial connection between Aum and Christianity.

2nd meaning of Symbol #3 = 786

The closest relationships between Aum and Judeo-Christianity Scriptures I found were the possibilities that Aum represents Amen and the -om suffix of the Hebrew word, shalom, or peace. Again, not satisfactory.

I found however that 786 has been associated with symbol #3. 786 turns out to be the most popular number on the Indian subcontinent, with both Muslims and Hindus taking this number to have a special significance. I also found that this 786 has been linked to Arabic. In fact, the first words of the Qu'ran and every chapter of the Qu'ran, are numerically valued as 786 (see this post for a more detailed explanation about the 786). These first words of the Qu'ran are Bisimilah al Rahman al Raheem - which mean In the NAME of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. 

So far, there is no Biblical connection. And while I found the above interesting I was ready to close the whole story... until I did one last thing.

You see, in the Semitic langagues, the letters of the alphabet are assigned a number. In Arabic the system is called Abjad and that's how we got the 786 from the opening words "In the Name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful". The Abjad system predates Islam.

Now in Hebrew, we have the equivalent, called gematria. So I looked for all the Biblical words with a gematria sum of 786. I found 50 words.

This is what is going to knock you off your chair with much presumption on my part.

Out of 50 words, the most common word in Biblical Hebrew with a number of 786 is for the forms of the word denoting salvation and save! It is also the gematria for the word "Names". So...

Symbol #2 + Symbol #3 = YAHOWA IS SALVATION = YESHUA!!!


Folks, that is the symbol I saw on the Veil in the Heavenly Tabernacle, to the entrance of the Most Holy place. The Bible says the Veil is the Body of Jesus Christ!!! (Heb 10:20).

God showed me His Name, the Name of Jesus, on this Veil, through the Ancient symbols of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism, and Islam all being linked to the Jewish Hebrew Scriptures...

EVERY ONE OF THESE RELIGIONS POINTS TO JESUS!!! THE NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES!

As if this is not enough, what do these two symbols have in common... one is Sanksrit and the other is Cyrillic. The answer is that these scripts are used by the Indo-Europeans, the descendants of Japheth, the third son of Noah. Watch this... Japheth means "Opened"... I humbly present to you that:

SYMBOL #1 IS THE OPEN INVITATION FOR ALL NATIONS OF THE EARTH TO COME AND WORSHIP THE LORD THROUGH JESUS THE LAMB OF GOD IN THE MOST HOLY OF HOLIES. IT IS OPEN TO ALL!!! Hallelujah!

Do you need more?

Here is the vision as I saw it in my initial excitement and very raw.

Here is some more details about the 786.




Like this post? Don't miss out by subscribing!

Comments