God is Inviting all the Nations to Fellowship with Him through the Lamb - A vision of the Heavenly Tabernacle

What is our Lord's greatest desire? You! And specifically, fellowship with you. Wait, wait, wait... who do I mean by "you"... am I talking about only Christians or what? Look, if you're human, you're the "you" I'm referring to! That's it, nothing else!


So YOU are His greatest delight!

Vision

I was reading Hebrews 7-9 about the priestly service and how Jesus was a high priest of the heavenly tabernacle (Moses was told to craft a tabernacle in Exodus according to the pattern he saw of this heavenly tabernacle; it was basically a mobile, very large tent).

Akiane's paintings are powerful.
As I was reading I began seeing (eyes opened) the tabernacle! I saw curtains and walls and lots of gold and incense fumes and there was Jesus and He beckoned me, inviting me to fellowship with Him in the "Sweet Place of Fellowship". So I followed Him and He led me to the Holy of Holies. I went up to the Veil (it was bluish sort of) but I was very struck by a symbol that I saw on it.

I later went inside and there was the Lord Jesus standing, wearing a white robe and He looked like Akiane's painting of Him, shown here. I saw the Father sitting on the throne, He had silver hair and a silver beard. And then I saw the Holy Spirit as One with short blonde hair, bluish eyes, clean-shaven and bluish-flame like clothes. He was a little strange if I can say that... as if He was shape shifting from the image of blue fire to a human form as I remember that his bottom half really looked like a blue flame so I couldn't see His feet.
Interestingly,Danny Hahlbohlm has seen the Spirit and then painted Him.
---end of vision---

The mystery of the Symbol on the Veil. 

The symbol on the veil was actually the most jarring detail in this vision. I was VERY shocked to see it even though i didn't know what it represented.

Now I share what I do knowing full well you as a believer who knows the Scripture is going to freak out. lol. I know I did when I realized what this symbol was. But, having said that, understand that God gives us the tools to understand symbols we see and in fact when we see anything or anyone in the Spirit realm, it's shown in a way we can understand and if we don't understand, its shown in a way that when we seek to understand, we will understand.

So are you ready?

I saw mark on the blue of the Heavenly Holy of Holies
 that was similar to BOTH of these symbols.
I saw a symbol that looked like a 3 flipped horizontally, with a strange line to it's left. It was written in a very eastern style, much like Arabic calligraphy, it seemed to me. There are two images I found. Here they are, both of which had elements of this symbol. I am only vaguely familiar with one but could not recognize it until I began searching many symbols (the one on the left). The second I was totally ignorant of (the one on the right).

There are 4 points I want to make - they are all bridges, invitations if you will, for the world to fellowship with God through His Son Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God!

1. Aum represents the Trinity

The symbol on the right is the Hindu Sanskrit symbol of Aum (or 'Om'). There are strong links with this syllable and the words Amen and Shalom. Even Jesus calls Himself the "Amen" in Revelations. But the original and oldest meaning of the Aum symbol (the version shown here is the Bangla variant) is that of the Triune concept of God.

Your hairs may be bristling, but I urge you to put aside your cultural and religious biases for a second. Hinduism, I say respectfully, is indeed one of the worlds most polytheistic religions and quite different in that regard to Christianity. But that said God leaves clues for the children of humans to find Him from everywhere! Even in Hinduism.

And this is one of them! The Aum is a symbol of the Triune nature of the Creator! Now, also keep in mind that the Veil is the Body of Jesus (Heb 10:19,20), so these symbols that I saw on the Veil, has something to do directly with Jesus' Name!

I once met a Brahman priest who had turned to see Jesus as the Lamb of God and Messiah. He still wore his traditional clothes and he came telling us how the Vedic scriptures speak of God offering a sacrifice for mankind, Him being the sacrifice! In fact, he also claimed the Brahmans are actually the descendants of Abraham's sons and kept guard their Abrahamic religion. I believe the Aum is heritage of that Abrahamic religion from some of Abraham's sons, the sons of his second wife, Keturah (See Gen 25:1-10).

2. The iotated E - an ancient Cyrillic letter no longer used

It represents the sound "Ye-" as you would pronounce it. I immediately realized this is the first sound of the Tetragammaton or God's Name - YaHoWaH.

Moreover, the "Ye" prefix is found in a plethora of Hebrew Names and always means "Yahowa". For example, Yeremiah (Jeremiah), Yoel (Joel), Yehoshua (Joshua) and of course Yeshua (Jesus) just to give you a few examples.

Thus, the ancient Cyrillic letter is affirming something important. It's as if it's the Ye to the second symbol, aum!

Image result for aum 786
I found this on quora
3. The Aum represents the original Arabic numbers for 786.

Many have claimed that 786 is found in the Sanksrit Aum symbol.

This 786 is in fact a number found a lot in Islam's holy book, the Qu'ran.

But you want to know what 786 really represents? This is going to get really freaky.

The number 786 in Hebrew Gematria corresponds to Yeshu'at (Salvation), taYashi-ah (to Save) and shamutim (names). This has the Names of Yeshua, which literally means - Yahowa Saves - all over it! (the number 786 actually is God's Signature of Yeshua to all the religions of Asia! Check it out here!)

In Greek gematria it corresponds to the first mention of the word "Repent" in Matthew 3:3.

4. The OPEN invitation of Japheth!

What do these Sanskrit (Hindi) and Cyrillic (Slavic) letters have in common? Well, both of these scripts belong to the Indo-European group of languages.

Now, Noah had three sons, Shem, Ham and Japheth. (Gen 5:32). Japheth was the father of all the Indo-Europeans and probably Asians too. In other words, I believe Japheth's descendants are the most numerous on earth from Noah's three sons.

Interestingly the name Japheth means "Opened"... 

This is the Open Invitation of the Nations to Come and Fellowship through the Lamb of God, Yeshua, the Yahowah Saves!

O LORD, my strength and my stronghold, And my refuge in the day of distress, To You the nations will come From the ends of the earth and say, "Our fathers have inherited nothing but falsehood, Futility and things of no profit." Jer 16:19
And they sang a new song, saying, "Worthy are You to take the book and to break its seals; for You were slain, and purchased for God with Your blood men from every tribe and tongue and people and nation. Rev 5:9
The LORD has bared His holy arm In the sight of all the nations, That all the ends of the earth may see The salvation of our God. Isa 52:10
***

Want to know more of the Prophetic?

If you desire to know the Lord more especially in the area of the prophetic, spirit realm, including through visions and dreams, take a look at these posts here. Btw, it's perfectly normal and very good that you want to know the Lord more!



Like this post? Don't miss out by subscribing!

Comments