Jesus - the Name above every name, even the most feared names!

Having recently moved back to the Middle East, people cynically ask me all the time, "So how is Lebanon treating you?"

"Lebanon treating, me???" I retort, "I am the one treating Lebanon!"


When God is your source and strength...
But I must confess, it has not been easy. Everything I write in my blog is put to the test here, perhaps that is why I wrote it in the first place (have I not told you? I am my blog's number one fan!). Though I don't fully understand His purpose, what I know beyond a doubt is that God's will for me and my house is always a beautifully wonderful, joyfully strong, and prosperous life and future. And I believe this is truly God's will for every one who is willing to receive it through His sacrifice.

In the recent months of turmoil, as we brace the repercussions of a savage and complex war to the east, absorb an influx of refugees that has made us the country with the highest number of refugees per capita (about one in four people here are refugees), and grapple with the threat of terrorism and battles in various regions, the people are scared. When there isn't an ongoing immediate crisis, folks carry with them a sort of hidden, festering fear that works its ways into their hearts and minds. People say more often than I have ever heard "Nshalla" for everything nowadays. It literally means "God willing".

But don't confuse this as a a pious acceptance of the advice James offered in the Bible to business men "
Instead you ought to say, "If the Lord wills, we shall live and do this or that."  Far from that, what they really mean is, 

"If God is willing, I will... not die of a terrorist attack, get mugged or kidnapped, be diagnosed with cancer, crushed by an earthquake or hit by a car! So yeah, sure, let's grab a cup of coffee in two minutes, Nshalla!"

Satan is teaching people two things - and he is doing this all over the world;

1) to fear

2) to expect evil from God.

The real enemy loves to sow these lies into souls, lies that say our Father is the engineer of natural disasters, terrorism, extremism, wars, violence and viruses and that such things are the ordinary lot of men on earth - be they believers or not, and perhaps, especially if they are sons and daughters of His. As if any good parent would throw stones on their children's heads to teach them!

Thousands of years ago the Lord revealed Himself to Moses in a burning bush (I struggle to picture this!).

"I AM WHO I AM!" said our Father, Yahowah.

Yes, God revealed His Name to Moses but that was not His full and most exalted Name! That Name, is the name of Jesus - Yehoshua - meaning, I AM HE WHO SAVES! 


I Am He who...

Restores, rescues, heals, strengthens, delivers, protects, prospers, favors, and above all, LOVES YOU more than you ever will imagine!

How can a people who have known nothing but hardships, wars, poverty, destruction of their homes, forced migration and terror from above and evil from below come to think otherwise? Oh but they can think otherwise and so can you.

The one truth I want to leave you with this day, is that your Father truly loves you. So why need we fear harm or a dark future?

 

 Blessed shall you be when you come in, and blessed shall you be when you go out. 
Deut 28

...perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.
1 John 4:18


By David Roiel
The Green Leaf Blog - Discover your inheritance!

Subscribe today to get these posts by email, FREE e-Books, and much more!



Oh and one more thing: My privacy guarantee - I'll never give away your email.


Don't miss out on this ground breaking eBook!
It's the Gospel of Grace like you've never heard!






Comments