Secrets of Genesis: The 5 Fold Mystery of Grace

This is a powerful message about God's Favor that I received when I began meditating on a strange sight I saw in my mind's eye (call it a mini-vision, if you will). It was a very vivid image of a license plate with the number 55555 written in Arabic on it. At a prophetic, Biblical level the number 5 seems to represent grace. 5x5=25 which is also said to represent Forgiveness of Sins. So when I saw this license plate I was not quick to dismiss it as meangingless brain chatter, if you will. I felt it was something more. I hope you are blessed!
Photo by Jeremy Bishop on Unsplash
"My Grace is not fragile nor is it fleeting like a butterfly, one second it lands on your finger ever so lightly only to fly away. My Grace is like the Earth, the Mountains, the Sky - it does not move away no matter how much you jump or walk or run or hide or dig. It is larger than the planets and there is no way you can leave it. When Noah went into the ark he was secure. I am that Ark and the wood of that Ark represents My Death on the Cross. You are hid in Me and you all have died with Me, your very Life is not only with Me, it is Me. How is it then that you fear falling away from the Ark of My Grace? Is My Grace such a little thing as to be stumped by your mistakes and stumbles?

I love My Sons and Daughters but they often think that I am like the the sons of men, mere earthly fathers, one second their face shines and the second they are angry. Haha [He is Laughing joyfully], come My children, My Smile is ALWAYS on You.

I have covered you with Grace, from 5 directions. This is My 5 FOLD GRACE. Rest my beautiful sons and daughters and don't be afraid. My love casts out fear. If you are still in fear, then let Me show you how much I love you. Ask for this and see if you will not be overwhelmed with the Tsunami of My Love for you. For I delight to give My Children the Gold of Heaven, the Grace of My Love and the Wisdom of My Spirit."
This is the verse that is most quickened to me to share, though there are many other Scriptures that one can draw from this rhema. Though I knew of it before and am very familiar with it, I have never cared to study this verse and it totally surprised me what came out from a simple word study on it.
Gen 6:9 But Noah found Grace in the eyes of the LORD.
  1. Noah's name means Rest.
  2. Found is Matsa in Hebrew - it also means to secure!
  3. Grace is Khen. Such a beautiful word. This is the FIRST MENTION OF THE WORD FAVOR or GRACE in the Bible.
  4. Eye (Ayin in Hebrew) also means spring, fountain (a very common word ascribed to springs of fresh water all through the Middle East)
  5. interestingly, the number 5 in Arabic looks exactly like the letter "Ayin" in paleo-Hebrew script in which the Bible was originally written. The Springs of Grace!
So here are the key words: REST- ASSURANCE-FAVOR/GRACE- ABUNDANCE - that's how the word Grace comes the first time in the Bible.
You can rest (Noah), securely (find), in God's favor (grace), knowing His Grace to you is ever flowing like a fountain (eyes) of Living Water!
May the Grace of Yeshua be multiplied to you. Amen.



Like this post? Don't miss out by subscribing!

Comments