You are not a victim of the times... in Christ, you are a victor forever.

Eyes of fire glimmering in the darkness, skin of bronze red hot with strength and a robe white as snow, a golden sash around His chest and a crown like no other graces His noble head. This is Jesus, the King of kings - the Lion and the Lamb of God... who bids you come!

"Come up here! Take what I have given you. Enter into the splendor of My heavenly treasure. You are already here and yet you scarcely know it, caught up by the things you see and feel today. Close your eyes and see Me, My son, My daughter. I love you more than the raging fires of the deepest darkness of the earth. Who can quench My love for you?

Receive My love, rest in it and watch how no one and nothing will stand before you. Like the cedars of
Lebanon who have withstood the storms and wars of millenia, so shall you stand and flourish, a rock of strength, giving water and life, blessing and hope to those you surround. This is how you will glorify Me... so get up!

You are not a victim of the times... you are victor in Me, My champions, the apple of My eye... I have made you more than conquerors. It is time to arise and shine! My Glory is on you."

Amen.

"Do not quench the Spirit. Do not despise prophecies. Test all things; hold fast what is good." 1 Thes 5:19-21

By David Roiel
The Green Leaf Blog - Discover your inheritance!

Want to get these posts by email, FREE e-Books, and much more?

Receive these devotionals, free e-Books (look for my frequent giveaways of books I publish on Amazon) and much more when you subscribe to our newsletters! The secrets of Heaven are priceless... that's why they are freely given! 

YES! I want it all!



Oh and one more thing: My privacy guarantee - I'll never give away your email.





Comments