Twelve mighty confessions that will change your life

This isn't a fluffy, cheesy post. This stuff is real. There is great power on the lips of the righteous (Prov 18:21). Even common sense will teach you that what you say has a great effect on your life.

Photo credits - Shutterstock-Robert S (modified by DR)
When you hear 'confession' you might think along the lines of sins. Let me tell you, every one of your sins was forever washed away by Jesus, the Lamb of God, as His body hung on that cross. He cried out 2000 years "It is finished!" for a reason... because it is! Your sins are no longer an issue, no longer a barrier preventing you from approaching God because the blood of Christ broke down that wall ages ago. God hates your sins, but you can be sure, He's buried and destroyed them, and He's blotted them from His memory forever! (see Ps 103:13, Isa 43:25, Heb 10:17)

These confessions (the promises behind them, not the exact words) I'm about to share with you changed my life and I"m sure will change yours to. They are taken straight from Deuteronomy 28, and you can be certain that every single one is yours in Jesus Christ! (see 2 Cor 1:20):

1) My Father has set me high above all nations, all His mighty blessings overtake me and I shall be a blessing to the many!

2) I am blessed in the country and blessed in the city.

3) My family, my children and all that is under my care is blessed with health, life and joy.

4) All my labors, all my provisions, are blessed by My Father.

5) Wherever I go and come, all the time, I am blessed.

6) Every single one of my enemies shall flee from me in seven ways. None shall be able to stand against me. 

7) I am holy, because Jesus has set me apart, the glory of the Lord is on me and those around me see it.

8) My family, my children, myself, and all under my care shall prosper greatly in every way.

9) My work and labor, all that my hand does, is blessed by My Father.

10) I shall lend and not borrow. 

11) I am the head and not the tail.

12) I am above only and will never be below. 

All these blessings are given to you, FREELY in Jesus Christ. Don't let anyone deny them to you, not even your self-righteousness. Some will scoff and say "Look, at how arrogant and proud you are to claim these for yourselves!" Don't pay attention to them.

You are called to be a blessing. How can you bless people if you are not blessed yourself? How can you share God's love, if you yourself don't receive all He has done for you - He gave you His Son - that's how much He loves you! 

Well, what are you waiting for? Start sowing these seeds of light and in due time you will see a harvest of glory. Amen!

Comments