When you don't know what to do

Too many choices or too many dead ends? Which way are you going to go?


You know, there are many things you can do when you don't know what to do. First of all, Google it! Secondly, ask people. Thirdly, research it and buy books. Fourthly, ask the spiritual person. Last of all, flip a coin!

Hey wait a minute! Don't you know who you have in you? If you're a child of God, Jesus has sent His Holy Spirit to live in you. He promised that the Spirit would "teach you all things" and "guide you into all truth". I don't know but if I were you I'd just shut everything off (my phone, this blog, everything) and whisper from my heart "Ok Father... what do I do, tell me?" Wow, it's amazing how so few people pray like this and then wait for the answer. No, don't be silly you don't have to wait days, weeks or years, fast till you drop, pray till you're in a trance, or read the Bible for a week; all you go to do is ask and listen. Simple!

Imagine having the wisdom of Solomon, of Joseph, of all the prophets of old? Actually, you don't have to imagine! This is something you've already inherited as God's child. They had a temporary anointing, we have something none of them had; the fullness of God Himself living in us. So go on, ask Him, right now, whether it's problems, politics, or physics, just ask your Father and then do the next most amazing thing... listen!

So what did He say?

By David Roiel
The Green Leaf Blog - Discover your inheritance!

Want to get these posts by email, FREE e-Books, and much more?

Receive these devotionals, free e-Books (look for my frequent giveaways of books I publish on Amazon) and much more when you subscribe to our weekly newsletters! The secrets of Heaven are priceless... that's why they are freely given! 


YES! I want it all!



Oh and one more thing: My privacy guarantee - I'll never give away your email.







Photo courtesy of Trey Ratcliff

Comments