The ancient secret of Divine Protection - Psalm 91

Do you know that it is always God's will to keep you and your house safe and sound?

The words of God to Abraham were "Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield!"

On the cross, Jesus was cursed and became a curse that you would inherit the blessing of Abraham, including this blessing too!

Discover the ancient secret of divine protection! It's His gift for all His children.

Your Father is your shield and as you dwell in His secret place no harm or evil shall come near you and your house! Amen.


By David Roiel The Green Leaf Blog - Discover your inheritance!
Want to get these posts by email, FREE e-Books, and much more? Receive these devotionals, free e-Books (look for my frequent giveaways of books I publish on Amazon) and much more when you subscribe to our weekly newsletters! The secrets of Heaven are priceless... that's why they are freely given!  YES! I want it all!
Oh and one more thing: My privacy guarantee - I'll never give away your email.

Comments