I call you kings

"My beloved children, why look to the left and to the right fearing this and being worried by that. I, the Almighty, keep you within the palm of My hands on which your names are engraved and always before Me... you are forever on My heart and I am your wall, your mighty shield. Yet you live like scared goats in the open lands. You are My sheep and I am your Shepherd. Not all the power of hell can ever snatch one of My own! I have called you, I have stood you up that you may not only live but that you may also reign... and when you do this, not even the gates of hell will stop your relentless rise as My sons and daughters, the kings and queens of earth. Yes, I did not come to make an army of servants and soldiers, or slaves and followers, I came to make you My sons and daughters. I call you a "royal priesthood", I call you "kings." And who can deny him that I call? I am with you, no one shall ever be able to stand against you." So be it.

"Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of  Yahowa is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But the Lord will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you. The nations shall come to your light, And kings to the brightness of your rising. 
(Isa 60:1-4)

By David Roiel
The Green Leaf Blog - Discover your inheritance!

Want to get these posts by email, FREE e-Books, and much more?

Receive these devotionals, free e-Books (look for my frequent giveaways of books I publish on Amazon) and much more when you subscribe to our weekly newsletters! The secrets of Heaven are priceless... that's why they are freely given! 


YES! I want it all!



Oh and one more thing: My privacy guarantee - I'll never give away your email.





Comments