How God hears your prayers

"My beloveds, don't think that I hear your prayers from My throne in heaven. I hear your prayers from within My heart!"

Photo courtesy of Flickr-h.koppdelaney
When you cry out to God, your prayers don't have to travel light years across the Universe to reach your Father's throne. Know that your life is hid within Christ and all your worries, cares and groans He feels from His inside because that is where you are right now - in Christ!

O how much God loves you! Don't be afraid and rest this day knowing He is taking care of you more than you can imagine.

By David Roiel
The Green Leaf Blog - Discover your inheritance!

Want to get these posts by email, FREE e-Books, and much more?

Receive these devotionals, free e-Books (look for my frequent giveaways of books I publish on Amazon) and much more when you subscribe to our weekly newsletters! The secrets of Heaven are priceless... that's why they are freely given! 


YES! I want it all!



Oh and one more thing: My privacy guarantee - I'll never give away your email.





Comments