As far as the east is from the west

“Though this day into sin you may fall, forever I have taken the scourge of man from you – buried it where it will never be bought up and hurled it to the deeps where it is forever destroyed – this is what I’ve done to your sin. Why walk in guilt with your head bowed down, look up to Me – see My smile at you. This is how much I love you.”

“As the distance of east from west He hath put far from us our transgressions.” (Ps 103:12 YLT)


Imagine living life believing this!


By David Roiel
The Green Leaf Blog - Discover your inheritance!

Get these posts by email, FREE e-Books, and much more just by signing up here for the Green Leaf Blog's newsletter... The secrets of heaven are priceless, that's why they are freely given!



Oh and one more thing: My privacy guarantee - I'll never give away your email.





Comments