I will guide you with My eye

“Your thoughts toward us cannot be recounted to You in order; If I would declare and speak of them, They are more than can be numbered.” Ps 40:5

One evening I was standing outside in the cold winter air. Flakes of snow by the thousands of millions descended softly down covering the earth in a seemingly warm and soft blanket. As I looked up into the sky, it seemed as if an innumerable amount of white diamonds like stars were falling toward me. Then I heard in my heart God saying, “As many as these may be, so are My thoughts toward you.” As I pondered this I realized it doesn’t matter how many wrong turns I may have taken in my life. My Father is always thinking of me, every move I make. Your mind might be worried and busy thinking of how best to number your days and walk the path of life, that God doesn’t even cross it. But your Father has you always on His mind. Even if you're held back today by fear that regret has taught you, listen to His promise “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.” (Ps 32:8). You don’t need God to pull you around town like a horse pulling a carriage! You’re His son and daughter – and even if you’ve done a thousand mistakes, its never too late. He’s always ready to direct your steps so you can live out the beautiful life God has given you. Open the ear of your hearts today and let His love shine deep and brightly out of it! For surely He will guide you and bless you! Amen.

By David Roiel
The Green Leaf Blog - Discover your inheritance!

Want to get these posts by email, FREE e-Books, and much more?

Receive these devotionals, free e-Books (look for my frequent giveaways of books I publish on Amazon) and much more when you subscribe to our weekly newsletters! The secrets of Heaven are priceless... that's why they are freely given! 


YES! I want it all!



Oh and one more thing: My privacy guarantee - I'll never give away your email.






Photo courtesy of Flickr-Phil @ Delfryn Design

Comments