Can you beat the storm?

"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Who is the one who remains strong and steadfast though his world falls apart, but he whose heart abounds with the peace of Christ? Have you ever seen a tree in the wind? It may bend and shake yet after the storm it is still there. Trees survive tsunamis and typhoons. That peace is in you because Jesus imparted His peace to you (John 14:27). His peace, protects, shields and assures you. You are always being led to still waters and green pastures on rolling hills. How do I access this? Hear your Heavenly Daddy’s voice within you, comforting you, guiding you, staying your soul. "Come up here, My Son, My Daughter!". We want to escape the storm, we want Him to still the wind and waves, yet today if the storm lingers what will you do? Look up to the face of Jesus and walk on the troubled waters, for He makes even “the darkness appear as light for you” (Ps. 139:11). You have His peace always, it is your birthright as His child; don’t neglect it but cherish and delight in it and walk in His victory this day, no matter what may come your way.
By David Roiel
The Green Leaf Blog - Discover your inheritance!

Want to get these posts by email, FREE e-Books, and much more?

Receive these devotionals, free e-Books (look for my frequent giveaways of books I publish on Amazon) and much more when you subscribe to our weekly newsletters! The secrets of Heaven are priceless... that's why they are freely given! 


YES! I want it all!



Oh and one more thing: My privacy guarantee - I'll never give away your email.





Comments