The River of Life flows from within you... Listen to Him!

Do you need to hear God today? My friends, you don't need to go to the mountain top to hear God's voice. As a child of God, His Spirit dwells within you. If you want to hear Him, just listen and let the flow of your heavenly Daddy's words to you refresh, bless and comfort you. His voice is life to you and always lifts you up and never brings you down, because all your sins and faults were judged on the cross, on the body of Jesus Christ, your Savior.

The Spirit of God in you is your greatest heritage in Jesus Christ!

"He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water." Jesus Christ
By David Roiel
The Green Leaf Blog - Discover your inheritance!

Want to get these posts by email, FREE e-Books, and much more?

Receive these devotionals, free e-Books (look for my frequent giveaways of books I publish on Amazon) and much more when you subscribe to our weekly newsletters! The secrets of Heaven are priceless... that's why they are freely given! 


YES! I want it all!



Oh and one more thing: My privacy guarantee - I'll never give away your email.





Comments